Monday, September 5, 2011

Making a commitment for a better me :)

This is my commitment to myself, and also a wake up call for when i think that i don't want to do it anymore, or get caught up in excuses.

I think it is important to acknowledge that this is where i fall off the wagon so to speak. I know that i start to feel better, look better, buy new clothes, and i decide that i don't want to work on it anymore. Which my plan for the next 12 weeks is to follow the plan as closely as i can ( i have a bad back so am restricted with my exercise .

I often get stuck in the trap of having a very black and white thinking pattern : all or nothing. It is not just weight loss and lifestyle that suffers, i also do it for things such as uni work. I have been working lately on not having such a black and white view. I am living in the grey, everyone does. If i'm not giving it a 100%, but only 50%, it is still better than totally doing the opposite of what i am trying to do.  Im really hoping that by acknowledging this problem i have with thinking, that i will be able to move forward with this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment